Plazo de solicitud: diciembre 10th 2018
The Arab Startup Competition is a yearly competition run by the MIT Enterprise Forum Pan Arab that pits entrepreneurs in 3 different tracks: Ideas Track, Startups Track and Social Entrepreneurship Track. The winning entrepreneurs are awarded prizes worth more than USD 160K and benefit from a range of other activities, including top tier training, mentorship, coaching, media exposure, and great networking opportunities.
Caters to legally registered companies. Applicants should have a working prototype and ideally some user traction and some sales.
Caters to entrepreneurs with innovative ideas. Applicants are not required to have a prototype, sales or have their service registered as a company.
Ruta del emprendimiento social
Caters to companies whose core product or service addresses a social problem.
- Participants are expected to pay for their own flight tickets. The MIT Enterprise Forum Pan Arab will be paying all other expenses for up to two team members per team, including accommodation, ground transportation to and from the event venue.
Procedimiento de solicitud:
- You must apply through the website https://www.mitarabcompetition.com/
- Create an account or log in if you already have one
- Select the language in which you wish to apply with
- Select the track
- Complete el formulario de solicitud
- Submit the application before the deadline
Note that you may save your application answers without submitting.
Para más información: