Plazo de solicitud: junio 30th 2019
As Absa has evolved, so too has the Programa de graduación de Rising Eagles, which is now proudly named the Gen A Grad Programme. This unique name captures a new generation of A+ achievers; those who are on their A-Game, who are proudly African. Those who are a perfect fit for Absa.
A new name for a new group of tomorrow’s leaders.
If you’d like to be part of Gen A; if you too have the vision of not just building your career, but also building your continent, we have a customised programme built for your talent and unique capabilities.
It’s time for a new generation of go-getters with exceptional IQ – and EQ – to collaborate with our continent’s smartest young minds, working with advanced technology, to change the game.
Criterios de aplicación
Los criterios de ingreso
- A postgraduate qualification (minimum NQF Level 8) obtained before January 2020 (with the exception of Computer Science, as these students do not need a postgraduate qualification)
- Menos de 24 meses de experiencia laboral permanente (esto excluye el trabajo temporal durante los estudios a tiempo completo)
- You must be a citizen of the country you are applying, or have the necessary permits and documents to prove you’re eligible to work in that country (you will be required to upload these documents with your application)
Programas relacionados con las calificaciones profesionales:
- SAICA – final year students studying towards BCom Accounting Hons, CTA, GDA or equivalent
- CIMA – students currently completing studies that will propel them to the managerial level at the end of the year they apply (2019)
Gen A Grad Programme Across Africa
Our organisation recruits graduates from almost all of the countries we operate in.
We offer opportunities in the following countries: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, South Africa, the Seychelles, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia.
Benefits of the Gen A Grad Programme
- Un viaje de desarrollo estructurado en el primer año de empleo
- Permanent employment at Absa from day one, with a competitive package
- Finanzas de vehículos y viviendas a precios de personal
- Tarifas bancarias reducidas
- Exclusive access to WorkInProgress*: our global innovation hub
- Bringing your solutions from the Human Quantum Computer to life
- Un equipo dedicado a jóvenes talentos para apoyarlo
- La oportunidad de ser parte de iniciativas que afectan el cambio real en África
- A strong support network of alumni
- Access to a vast networking of opportunities in Africa
1. Minimum Requirements
Applications are screened to ensure they meet our minimum academic requirements. How you approach and answer the application questions will also play a role in our selection process.
2. First Round Interview
Como forma rápida de conocerte, las entrevistas se realizarán por teléfono o cara a cara en el campus.
3. Psychometric Assessment
Se le enviará una evaluación en línea para completar.
4. Assessment Centre
Depending on the business area you have been shortlisted for, you’ll be invited for further assessments, which may include a variety of group exercises, role-plays, case studies and interviews.
Para más información:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Absa Africa Gen A Grad Programme 2019