Plazo de solicitud: noviembre 1st 2019
The Suez Cement Company Endowed Fellowship are competitive awards offered to outstanding graduate students who are eligible for financial support and wish to pursue full-time study for a Master of Science in the School of Sciences and Engineering.
- Open to Egyptian nationals
- Full admission to a graduate program in engineering
- Priority will be given to applicants to the environmental and construction engineering graduate programs
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum overall grade point average of 3.2 on a 4.0 scale, or its equivalent
- Meet AUC requisitos de admisión de postgrado, incluida la presentación de la solicitud de graduación de la AUC y los documentos necesarios
- Presente un puntaje en el examen internacional TOEFL iBT o un puntaje académico en el examen IELTS según el puntajes de corte para las admisiones de posgrado de la AUC
- Priority will be given to a graduate of an Egyptian national university and to residents of Helwan or Torah in Greater Cairo, the Suez governorate or the Minya governorate, or graduates with a bachelor’s degree from Helwan University, Minya University or Suez Canal University
- Demonstrate ability and interest in conducting experimental work
- The student will be expected to complete his or her degree requirements within two years.
Two academic years subject to review every semester
May cover a summer session
La beca cubre:
- Tuition fees coverage
- Tarifas de servicios y actividades estudiantiles
Responsabilidades de los becarios
In support of their professional training, fellows are assigned 10 hours per week of research work.
By accepting this externally funded fellowship, the fellowship recipient agrees to respond to any reporting requests received from AUC by the deadlines communicated to the awarded fellow. This may include a request for photos or academic progress information to be used for reporting purposes, or attendance of fellowship events including any meetings or events with donors as requested by the relevant university entities.
Abril 15 para el semestre de otoño y Noviembre 1 para el semestre de primavera
Para cualquier consulta, e-mail email@example.com .
Para más información: