Fecha límite de solicitud: no especificado
Do you have what it takes to make an impact that matters? Then you can be part of our prestigious firm!
At Deloitte, our talents are our most valuable assets. We present to you, opportunities to launch a prestigious career and be part of our family by joining us today. We ensure our talents have an exciting and distinctive talent experience.
Deloitte offers you the opportunities to work with leading clients, across a wide range of industries, and inspiring leadership who will provide support and challenge you to grow.
We are looking to hire young, technology savvy, innovative and ambitious chartered accountants. We currently have openings in our Audit, Financial Advisory and Tax & Regulatory Services for Chartered Accountants and CFA certified/Level three candidates.
What you need to be part of our team:
- A bachelor’s degree with a minimum of a second class upper in any discipline
- A minimum of 6 credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or accepted equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only.
- Experienced: Not more than 30 years of age
- Entry Level: Not more than 27 years of age
- Certifications required:
- Qualified member of ICAN, ACCA and/or other recognized professional accounting bodies; or
- Miembro calificado de CFA Institute (o candidato de nivel tres)
- For experienced hires, a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in Auditing, Advisory, and Tax & Regulatory Services
Los candidatos deben poseer:
- Habilidades efectivas para la toma de decisiones
- Competencia en el uso de herramientas de MS Office: Excel, Word y Power Point.
- Capacidad para gestionar el flujo de información y la difusión según sea necesario.
- Effective time management skill for workflow and delivery of results
- Capacidad para planificar y priorizar las cargas de trabajo con el fin de cumplir con los plazos acordados
- Sound written and oral communication skills
- Impulsión y resiliencia.
Applications from all qualified individuals should be sent to [Email protected]
Para más información: