Plazo de solicitud: 22 February 2019 (12:00 noon CET)
El programa: 3, 6 or 9 months fellowship for policy professionals Ubicación: European University Institute, Florence
Financiamiento: grant of € 2,500 per month
El Policy Leader Fellowship of the School of Transnational Governance provides a unique opportunity for policy professionals from around the world to further develop their policy work and professional skills whilst participating in workshops, training and skills development sessions, conferences and other events, in addition to interacting with the other fellows, policy makers and the academic community at the EUI.
The highly competitive fellowships last for 3, 6 or 9 months, and are fully-funded with a grant of €2,500 per month.
Fellows must live in the area of Florence for the duration of their fellowship.
A family allowance is available where appropriate. The language of the programme is English.
Los solicitantes deben ser:
- Profesionales de carrera temprana o media (por ejemplo, en política, administración pública, medios de comunicación y organizaciones no gubernamentales), capaces de demostrar tanto la experiencia profesional como el potencial para la excelencia futura en el ámbito de las políticas.
- Personas verdaderamente comprometidas involucradas en temas de políticas, especialmente aquellas relacionadas con la gobernanza transnacional.
- Motivado, capaz de presentar un plan de trabajo claro para que la beca muestre lo que logrará el solicitante y cómo este trabajo tendrá un impacto 'multiplicador' después de la beca.
- Curious and engaged contributors.Fellows are expected to be part of the EUI community on a daily basis and to participate in peer discussions on topics which may be beyond their expertise.
- Inglés fluido hablado y escrito.
- Prepare su CV in PDF (Additionally, a short biography is requested in the application form. The bio serves the purpose of the selection process and will also be used for communications purposes if the applicant is accepted for the fellowship. It should be written in third person singular and be around 100-120 words (around 800 characters with spaces)
- Prepare a cartade motivación (max 2 pages) in PDF, describing your interests and/or links with transnational policy issues, your future professional ambitions and the reasons to apply for the fellowship (a short summary of this document of max. 1000 characters is requested in the application form)
- Prepare a detailed work-plan with title (max 2 pages) in PDF, describing what you hope to achieve during the fellowship, and the details of the steps necessary to achieve that goal (a short summary of this document of max. 1000 characters is requested in the application form)
- Una copia de highest educational certificate en PDF
- Opcional (candidates are free to decide if they want to use this option or not): a sample of their work (a report, a policy brief, an article, an op-ed, a weblink) to help demonstrate the interests and ambitions of the candidate, in PDF.
Please use standard international fonts, do not use macros, special characters, password-protection, electronic signatures or logos. Documents should be submitted in English.
Letters of References
- Applicants should provide the name of one referee, preferably a person who has worked with the applicant, and ensure that the reference is submitted online directly by the referee by the deadline 22 February. References will not be accepted after the deadline.
- In addition to this, applicants are requested to provide the name and contact details of one other referee whom the EUI may contact.
- References from current full-time or part-time EUI professors will not be accepted.
Procedimiento de solicitud:
Applications have to be submitted through the Online Application Form. There are no paper forms to complete or to mail – hard copy or e-mail applications will not be accepted.
There are two distinct phases in the application process:
1. Register your application
2. Submit your application by 22 February 2019 (12:00 noon CET)
Once you have registered your application you may continue to work on the application details and attachments until the deadline. Submit the application only when you have filled in all the information correctly and have successfully uploaded the final version of the attachments.