The Flour Mills of Nigeria Graduate Trainee Scheme is a 2-year intensive programme that introduces the trainees to hands-on roles and responsibilities. Training is broad based within our core businesses and functions, and delivered through class work, special projects, web learning, executive mentoring and exposure to business units, operations and functional areas.
The role belongs to Manufacturing & Operations Job Family. Successful candidates can over time progress within Power Plant operations, Production and Technical (Engineering) services across the Group.
THE PERSON MUST
- Not be more than 28 years old and must have completed NYSC by 31st Diciembre 2018.
- Be result oriented and a good team player, with great appetite for fast-paced challenging assignments.
- Possess good communication, organization skills and display initiative.
- Be willing and able to move around Nigeria.
- First degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Production/Chemical Engineering and related courses.
- Minimum of Second Class Honours (Upper Division)
- No se necesita experiencia
Para más información: