Plazo de solicitud: febrero 25th 2019
Código hash is a team programming competition, organized by Google, for students and professionals around the world. You pick your team and programming language and we pick an engineering problem for you to solve. This year’s contest kicks off with an Online Qualification Round, where your team can compete from wherever you’d like, including from one of our Hash Code hubs. Top teams will then be invited to a Google office for the Final Round.
Think you could optimize the layout of a Google Data Center? How about scheduling a fleet of drones to make deliveries around the world? Tackle an engineering problem from Google during Hash Code, our team programming competition. Are you up for the challenge?
Hash Code Cash Prizes.
You may be eligible to receive one of the following cash prizes if you advance to, attend, and compete in the Final Round of Hash Code. The prize money specified reflects the amount each person on the winning Team will receive.
|Team Rank||Prize Money Per Participant|
|1st Place||$ USD 4,000|
|2nd Place||$ USD 2,000|
|3rd Place||$ USD 1,000|
1.1 VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Each Contest is void in Crimea, North Korea, Quebec, Syria, and where prohibited by law.
1.2 NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
You do not need to purchase any Google product or service to enter or win a Contest.
1.3 Ineligible Individuals.
- (A) You cannot participate in a Contest and will be immediately disqualified and forfeit all of your prizes if you are or become:
- (1) a resident of Crimea, North Korea, Quebec, Syria, or anywhere that a Contest is prohibited by law;
- (2) restricted by applicable export controls and sanctions programs; or
- (3) a current employee (including intern), contractor, officer, or director, of Google or its affiliates
- (B) However, Section 1.3(A)(3) above does not apply if you are a Google Student Innovator and you may participate in a Contest.
Profile Creation and Contest Registration.
- (A) To enter a Contest, you must first create a profile at g.co/codingcompetitions (“Contest Profile”). Once your Contest Profile has been created, you will be able to register for Contests. You will be required to provide additional information about yourself when registering for Contests.
- (B) You may access each of your Contest registrations on the applicable Contest websites or through your Contest Profile.
- (C) Registration times are listed on the applicable Contest websites. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR DETERMINING THE CORRESPONDING TIME IN YOUR TIME ZONE. Google may modify the opening and closing dates for registration by an informational notice on the applicable Contest website. You are responsible for frequently reviewing Contest details on the applicable Contest website.
- (D) You must register for each Contest before you can participate in such Contest. For example, if you registered for Code Jam and wanted to participate in Hash Code, you would still need to register for the Hash Code Contest. If you have created a Contest Profile but have not registered for a specific contest, then you are not eligible to participate in that contest.
- (E) You may only register for a Contest with one (1) valid Contest Profile. If you compete in a Contest using multiple Contest Profiles, you may be disqualified.
- (F) All the data provided through the profile creation and registration process must be complete, correct and provided in English.
Para más información: