Application Deadline: 14 December 2018 at 23:59 UTC
El objetivo de ICANN Programa de becas is to strengthen the diversity of the multistakeholder model by fostering opportunities for individuals from underserved and underrepresented communities to become active participants in the ICANN comunidad.
Fellows are exposed to the workings of the ICANN community, are assigned a mentor, and receive training across different areas of knowledge and skill building before, during, and after an ICANN Reunion publica. Travel assistance to attend the meeting is also provided.
Los candidatos de todas las regiones y sectores pueden postular a la ICANN Programa de becas.
Participants of the Fellowship Program must:
- Tener al menos 21 años de edad
- Be interested in, or already engaged in, the various components of ICANN‘s work in policy building, the operation of the Nombre de dominio System and the security and stability of the global Internet
- Complete mandatory ICANN Learn course(s); learn more .
- NOT be involved in or associated with other ICANN supported travel programs at time of selection
- If a Policy Forum, have successfully completed an ICANN Compañerismo
- Second and third time fellows must prove their involvement and engagement in one of the ICANN las comunidades;
Fellowship recipients are expected to:
- Engage in Fellowship Program Mentoring Procesos
- Complete additional required ICANN Learn courses
- Asistir a la ICANN Public Meeting and required activities, including but not limited to ICANN Fellowship sessions during the ICANN Reunión
- Network and interact with program alumni and community members
- Complete the post-meeting survey
Participants are encouraged to actively contribute to ICANN policy development processes and Fellowship alumni network upon completion of the Fellowship Program
s contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Para más información: