Plazo de solicitud: marzo 1st 2019
Para el año académico 2019 / 2020, Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University (RSM) will grant several partial scholarships, depending on the quality of the applicants, for selected students from non-EEA countries who are not entitled to pay the EEA tuition fee and whose grades in their previous programmes are considered ‘excellent’.
Partial tuition fee waiver
- For the scholarship, no actual transmission of money takes place. The scholarship part will be subtracted from the full non-EEA tuition fee (€ 18,000) before the start of the academic year 2019/2020, enabling you to immediately pay the reduced tuition fee; either at once or in instalments;
- The student will receive the scholarship for un año académico, maximum 12 months. Por favor, anote que, for MSc programmes longer than 12 months you need to have sufficient resources to finance your studies for the remaining months of the programme;
- The value of the partial scholarship is between 30-70% of the full non-EEA tuition fee.
Prospective students from all non-EEA countries, starting their studies in the academic year 2019/2020 of the following MSc programmes, can apply:
- Contabilidad & Administración Financiera
- Business Information Management
- Finance & Investments
- Finance & Investments Advanced
- Global Business & Sustainability
- Gestión de Recursos Humanos
- International Management/CEMS
- Management of Innovation
- Dirección de Marketing
- Master en Gerencia
- Organisational Change & Consulting
- Strategic Entrepreneurship
- Gestión Estratégica
- Gestión de la Cadena de Suministro
In principle, a fair distribution of scholarships over the various MSc programmes will take place. This principle may be deviated from and priority may be given to applicants for certain MSc programmes.
The school may strive for a certain distribution over the continents. The school may give preference to students with one of the following nationalities:
- Africano (todos los países)
Criteria de selección
- Excellence for applicants with a Bachelor of Science from Universidades holandesas is proven if the average grade over the entire programme at the time of application is at least 8.0/10. Additionally, a Puntuación GMAT de al menos 700 Se requiere – also for applicants from schools and/or programmes exempt for GMAT for admission;
- Excellence for applicants with a Bachelor of Science from non-Dutch universities is proven if the average grade over the entire programme at the time of application is at least the equivalent of the Dutch grade of 8.0 on the Dutch grading scale 1 – 10. The Scholarship Committee will decide on the local grade equivalents for the Dutch grade of 8.0 using the grade information included in (a.o.) the Módulos de país de Nuffic. Además, a Puntuación GMAT de al menos 700 Se requiere;
- Only students who are not recipients of any other scholarships exceeding the amount of € 5,000 in total in that same academic year can apply for the scholarship;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to assist the RSM Recruitment and Admissions Office in the role of an Ambassador with promotional and support activities for approximately 8 hours per month during the academic year;
- By accepting this scholarship you agree to start your visa procedure before 1 June 2019. RSM holds the right to cancel your scholarship if you have not started your visa procedure and holds the right to offer the scholarship to a student on the scholarship waiting list.
Procedimiento de solicitud
First step is to register for the Master programme in Studielink. Una vez que se haya registrado, recibirá un enlace a nuestro formulario de solicitud en línea (OLAF).
It is not possible to choose for a specific scholarship in OLAF. RSM will choose recipients for specific scholarships. RSM will take your scholarship application into consideration as long as you meet the minimum requirements and meet the deadline(s).
In OLAF you are required to upload a scholarship application letter. The application letter (max 1 A4 size page) should include the following information:
- una explicación de por qué lo harías necesidad a scholarship, comprising a description of the students financial situation;
- una explicación de por qué lo harías merecer una beca, que comprende una descripción de la excelencia académica y, si corresponde, otros méritos;
- if applicable: scanned copies of other scholarships granted (later on you will be asked to provide a certified copy);
Please note that we can only take the scholarship application into consideration when it is complete and meets all of the requirements. This includes a minimum GMAT test score of 700, sufficient English test results and a scholarship application letter.
Applicants for the MSc International Management/CEMS can apply for the scholarships between 10 October 2018 and 31 January 2019.
Applicants for MSc programmes (except for the MSc International Management-CEMS) can apply for the scholarship between 10 October 2018 and 1 March 2019.
Para más información:
Visit the Official Webpage of the RSM non-EEA Scholarships of Excellence 2019/2020