Fecha límite de solicitud: marzo 1, 2019.
EFN is providing fellowships to support current and aspiring university faculty that are affiliated with or currently employed at African, Asian and Latin American universities to pursue doctoral degrees in conservation-related fields. After completing a degree, the individual must enhance, expand, or establish a graduate-level conservation program at a university in their home country.
After completing a degree, the individual must enhance, expand, or establish a graduate-level conservation program at a university in their home country. By doing so, WWF aims to improve the capacity of these local and regional universities and encourage future conservationists to study in their home countries.
- To build local capacity in Asia, Africa and Latin America, EFN is offering fellowships to current and aspiring faculty members to enable them to pursue their PhD. Applicants may apply for up to three years of funding and request up to $30,000 per year.
CRITERIO DE ELEGIBILIDAD
- Debe ser ciudadano y residente legal permanente de un país elegible.
- You must have at least two years of conservation-related work or
- You must have a demonstrated commitment to working in academia in
an eligible country.
- You must have an existing affiliation with a college or university in an
eligible country. Priority will be given to individuals affiliated with
- You must be enrolled in, admitted to, or have applied to a PhD program anywhere in the world.
- Debe planear comenzar sus estudios antes de enero 2020.
- You must commit to working for at least two years in your home country
after the completion of your degree.
- No debe haber recibido una beca de tren o una beca en el pasado.
- Debe ponerse en contacto con EFN si es un empleado, consultor o destinatario de la subvención EFN anterior de WWF.
- Debe enviar todos los documentos requeridos antes de la fecha límite de solicitud.
PROCESO DE SELECCIÓN
Train Fellows are selected through a competitive, merit-based process. An independent, interdisciplinary panel of experts will be convened to review applications and to identify the top candidates based on the following criteria:
- Cualificaciones profesionales
- Demonstrated leadership
- Logro académico
- Commitment to conservation education in home country or region
- Potential impact of proposed research
Procedimiento de solicitud:
- Applicants can access the online application at www.worldwildlife.org/efn.
- The application deadline is March 1, 2019.
- For more information on Train Fellowships please review the frequently asked questions document. For other questions, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Para más información: