Application Deadline: 2nd September, 2019 (GMT 0)
Samsung Engineering jointly with UN environment would like to launch “Los 12 Homenajeados de la th Eco-generation Environmental Essay Competition” inviting youth all over the world to raise awareness on the theme of the upcoming World Environment Day – Beat Air Pollution.
As many of you know, World Environment Day is the United Nations flagship day for encouraging worldwide awareness and action to protect our environment. Since it began in 1974, the event has grown to become a global platform for public outreach that is widely celebrated in over 100 countries.
To commemorate WED and its annual theme, Eco-generation would like to celebrate the bigger and better WED than ever and to call on Tunza Eco-generation members around the world to show their will to act on “Beat Air Pollution” for our future generations by writing an essay.
It also aims to collect inspiring and creative ideas on why we should reduce air pollution by requiring them to think about diverse ways that we can help to combat air pollution.
Detalles de la competencia
• Elegibilidad: Miembros de Tunza Eco-generation con edades comprendidas entre 14 y 24
• Tema: Inspiring and creative stories on why we should reduce air pollution with regards to its causes, effects, and consequences.
– Submission deadline: 2nd September, 2019 (GMT 0)
– Result announcement: November, 2019 – TBD
• Sumisión: Tunza Eco-generation Website/Egen Event/Monthly Event/
Click the Application form tab and write about ‘your motivation to join the competition’ (50 words max) in the ‘Content’ box and attach your essay file in the attachments column and then click ‘Submit.’
• No se requiere cuota de inscripción.
• All entries must be original works, in English.
• Cada participante puede enviar solo un ensayo.
• Todas las entradas son finales. No se aceptan revisiones.
• Plagiarism and off topic will result in disqualification.
• Entries should not have been previously published in professional media.
• Entries must be from 800 to 1000 words in length. This does not include referencing such as footnotes and bibliography.
• Entrants must first register at Tunza.eco-generation.org in order to submit their essay online.
• All entries must be double spaced in Times New Roman 12pt, with numbered pages in one of the following formats. All other formats will be disqualified.
- MS Word
- Palabra perfecta
• The personal information in the entry must be correct. If the competition winner is not reachable due to wrong information (contact number, address and etc.) the prize will be canceled and be automatically given to the next runner-up.
• Las decisiones de los jueces son finales y son totalmente suyas y en ninguna parte representan la opinión de Samsung Engineering.
• At the discretion of the judges, all well-written essays may be published on the relevant Websites.
• Samsung Engineering and UN environment reserve First Serial Rights on all submissions. All other rights to the essay remain in the property of the author.
Para más información: