Fecha límite de solicitud: enero 13th 2019
The Sasol Foundation is offering all-inclusive bursaries to talented individuals who are planning to study full-time towards an Undergraduate Degree or Diploma to pursue Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) for applicants Nationally. To be considered, you must be a South African citizen and have acceptance or provisional acceptance for studies at a South African público University or University of Technology for 2019.
The Sasol Foundation is also offering STEM and Non-STEM bursaries exclusivamente for qualifying Children of Sasol Employees, Sasol Khanyisa/Inzalo Shareholders as well as applicants from Sasol fenceline communities. To be considered, you must be a South African citizen and have acceptance or provisional acceptance for studies at a South African público University or University of Technology or TVET College for 2019.
Para ser considerado para el Sasol Foundation bursary, the applicant must meet the following minimum criteria:
- Be a South African Citizen.
- Must have acceptance or provisional acceptance for studies at a South African University or University of Technology or TVET College for 2019.
- Combined Household Income must be less than 600 000 per annum
- Must have obtained a minimum of 50% in all subjects.
Non-STEM bursaries are reserved only for calificativo Children of Sasol Employees, Khanyisa/Inzalo Shareholders or Candidates from Sasol Fenceline communities.
The Sasol Foundation bursary es una beca completa que incluye lo siguiente:
- 100% de las tasas de matrícula universitarias prescritas, las tarifas de inscripción y las tasas de examen.
- An amount equal to the average rate for accommodation in a standard single room at a university residence, at the university at which the Sasol bursar is studying. This rate is determined by Sasol Foundation in conjunction with the university.
- Una cantidad para comidas basada en tres comidas por día, según lo determine la universidad.
- An amount for book and pocket money
Proceso de selección:
Applications should be submitted to Sasol by 13 January 2019, for the 2019 academic year
Applications should be submitted online . For more info go to the Cómo me inscribo página
Applicants, who do not have internet access or access to an internet cafe in their area, may contact our Sasol Bursary Application Helpline at 086 010 6235 y con gusto le darán el soporte necesario.
All applicants will undergo selection based on the following criteria:
- Ciudadanía sudafricana
- Household Income Verifications
- Acceptance/ Conditional Acceptance to university/ University of technology or TVET College
- Academic perfomance of the applicants
Selection by Sasol Foundation will take place from 15 XCHARX 28 January 2019 The outcome of the selection event will be communicated to applicants by the end-of- January 2019