Fecha límite de solicitud: enero 24th 2019
It is a funding programme for international projects. It is open to Swedish organisations and their partners in our target countries who work though media or the arts to strengthen democracy, human rights and freedom of expression. It offers two types of grant:
Fundacion de semillas is available for carrying out a small project or for preparing a larger project for which you plan to seek funding. You and your international partner can apply for up to SEK 100,000 for an initiative which must be completed within 12 months of funding being granted. We recommend that you apply for seed funding before you apply for a grant for a larger collaborative project.
Proyectos de colaboración are larger projects which should involve knowledge exchange, capacity building or method development. We recommend that you apply for this type of grant to scale-up a project which has previously received seed funding. You and your international partner can apply for up to SEK 500,000 per 12-month period. A project may last 24 months at most from funding being granted (in other words, you can apply for max. SEK 1 million).
- Cualquier tipo de organización que esté registrada en Suecia.
- Su organización debe haber estado registrada durante al menos un año (para el financiamiento inicial) o dos años (para proyectos colaborativos).
- Debe escribir su solicitud conjuntamente con una organización asociada en uno (o más) países objetivo de Creative Force (ver a continuación).
- En África y Oriente Medio y Norte de África (MENA):
Etiopía, Kenia, Ruanda, Somalia, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia
Argelia, Egipto, Irán, Iraq, Jordania, Líbano, Libia, Marruecos, Palestina, Siria, Túnez, Yemen
- En Europa del Este y Turquía:
Armenia, Azerbaiyán, Bielorrusia, Georgia, Moldavia, Ucrania y Turquía
Noroeste de Rusia
Projects should normally take place entirely in the target country or in both Sweden and the target country. Please note that the Swedish Ministry for Foreign Affairs advises against travelling to certain countries (or regions within countries). Information can be found on the ministry’s website (in Swedish). A Creative Force project may include partners or participants from such countries, but the project should be carried out in another target country or in Sweden.
Check whether your project is suitable for Creative Force.
- Your project uses media or the arts as a means to strengthen democracy, freedom of expression and human rights in the target countries.
- Your project fulfills the specific Creative Force programme objectives for the country(s) you want to work with.
- Your project should be based on an exchange of knowledge or best practice between partners. This can be achieved, for example, by means of training courses or similar opportunities where participants work together to develop new methods or technologies.
- Your project targets agents of change in the partner country(s) who want to learn new skills or use new technologies to help them in their efforts to bring about change.
- Your project’s achievements will continue to spread and have an impact after the project has finished.
Procedimiento de solicitud:
Please note that you must use the application forms for 2019 which are available here. We do not accept applications which use earlier versions.
Now, download, save and fill in the appropriate following documents:
◾Budget form Seed Funding
◾Budget form Collaborative Projects
◾Letter of Intent (seed funding only)
◾Memorando de Entendimiento (proyectos colaborativos solamente)
◾Organisation assessment Seed Funding
Para más información: