Plazo de solicitud: febrero 27th 2019
The Maersk Line internship program will provide you with the opportunity to learn and apply your knowledge, gain commercial awareness and enhance competencies/ skills that will prepare you for future career.
The Internship program is open throughout the year within various departments such including Customer Service, Sales, Finance, Operations, and Trade and Marketing.
Las aplicaciones están estrictamente en línea y solo se contactará a los candidatos seleccionados.
– Undergraduate or Masters students
– Advanced use of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
– Strong willingness and ability to learn
- Sensación de urgencia
- Excelentes habilidades de comunicación
– Competitive drive to get things done
- La fluidez en Inglés
You will gain industry knowledge, international experience, and communication skills and techniques. This will equip you with the competencies required for customer-facing roles, deepen your potential and career development as well as contribute to your team’s and organisation’s success.
– Build strong and lasting relationships with customers/ stakeholders and provide second-to-none customer service.
– Take full responsibilities and end-to-end ownership of assigned tasks
– Engage in constructive problem resolution and provide solutions.
– Act and communicate proactively and keep customers /stakeholders informed of any challenges or changes.
– Address root causes and seek continuous improvements – constantly look for ways to improve work processes.
– Work independently and assist the team in realizing goals and standards – share knowledge and best practices.
Para más información: