Application Deadline: Monday, October 1st, 2018.
Google is excited to offer a travel grant for the Chrome Dev Summit on November 12-13th, 2018 in San Francisco, CA, USA.
- The program is open to qualified university students and technology industry professionals who meet the criteria and we strongly encourage people who identify as female to apply.
Eligibility for each group is as follows:
- University Students: A student enrolled in a bachelors, masters or PhD program (or equivalent professional training) for the 2018-2019 academic year or a current student who is graduating in 2019 or later.
- Technology Industry professionals: A professional software engineer working in the industry or practicing web development.
- Persons who are (1) residents of Italy, Brazil, Quebec, or embargoed countries, (2) ordinarily reside in embargoed countries, or (3) otherwise prohibited by applicable export controls and sanctions programs are not eligible to apply for the Women Techmakers & Chrome Dev Summit Travel Grant.
- Applicants must be available to attend the conference in its entirety, meaning they must be available to travel to the conference on November 12th-13th in San Francisco, California, USA.
- Current Google employees, aside from interns, are not eligible to apply for this travel grant.
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older as of July 17, 2018.
- The Women Techmakers & Chrome Dev Summit Travel Grant will cover airfare or train fare to and from the conference and/or hotel up to $500 USD. Those applicants that are selected as winners will be put in touch with our travel agency partner. When travel is booked, the price will be reduced by $500 and remaining balance will be paid by the applicant.
Procedimiento de solicitud:
- Por favor complete el formulario by Monday, October 1st, 2018.
- Winners will be notified of their application status by October 15th, 2018. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com with “travel grant program” in the subject line and our team will be in touch shortly.
Para más información: