Fecha límite de solicitud: ¡May 10, 2018!
Women in Africa has set up an endowment fund to promote, support and accelerate innovative enterprises run or managed by African women. For the second edition, WIA ambition is to create the first delegation of women entrepreneurs from each of the 54 countries of the African continent. The 54 selected women will be an integral part of the WIA Entrepreneurs Club (launched in 2017).
Varios beneficios para los empresarios seleccionados de 54:
- Invitación a la Cumbre Anual Internacional de la WIA en Marrakech (27-29 September 2018): reimbursement of travel, accommodation and exhibition space decoration.
- Visibilidad única: Unique visibility from 500 delegates, including investors, top executives and media from all over the world plus visibility on Women in Africa Club print and media supports including WIA Mag, social media, press, offering key visibility.
- Redes de alto nivel: Business meetings organized during the WIA Club Annual Meeting in Marrakech and during all the events of the Club (Regional and Local meetings).
- Acceso especial a la plataforma digital WIA Link in order to exchange with each other and with international top executive. Real social network of entrepreneurs and all year long acres exclusive club.
- Mentoring: Mentoring for 1 year from large companies (depending from the fundings and sponsors)
The African Revelations Night will invite women entrepreneurs to present their project on stage.
Usted es una empresaria de África, ha creado una empresa innovadora, aplicar a este desafío para unirse al Club de Emprendedores de Mujeres Internacionales en África.
Para más información: