Plazo de solicitud: 13:00 GMT, January 15, 2019
Los premios 2019 WISE identificará, celebrará y promoverá seis proyectos innovadores por su contribución positiva a la educación y la sociedad. Los Premios destacan las iniciativas que se consideran más creativas y efectivas para encontrar soluciones a los desafíos educativos en cualquier nivel y en todos los entornos. Al presentar estos modelos, WISE está ayudando a construir una red de fabricantes de cambios reconocidos para inspirar la transformación y la innovación en la educación.
Representatives of projects are invited to submit applications to demonstrate the nature and reach of their activities. Nominations of projects are also invited. Past winning projects have addressed a wide range of concerns and pursuits, including access to quality education, life-long learning opportunities, early childhood education, employment, civic education and education in emergency contexts.
To date, the WISE Awards have recognized 60 projects for their innovative, transformative impact. Explore the growing network of WISE Awards winning projects and learn more about these outstanding initiatives.
It is possible to apply for a WISE Awards on behalf of your own project, or to nominate another project for the WISE Award.
In order for the application/nomination form to be eligible, your submission must:
– Be entered into the official form on the online system (curriculum vita or other forms of documents will not be considered)
– Be complete and accurate
– Be submitted in English
– Be submitted online by the official deadline at http://www.programs.wise.org.qa
– In the case of an application, the form must include the contact details of two supporters (e.g. former donors, local governments, other NGOs, etc.)
The ideal project would be an ongoing, innovative and impactful education initiative that:
– Has an excellent record of proven success
– Is financially sustainable
– Has a clear plan indicating the project’s future objectives and future development
– Is scalable
– Is replicable in other contexts and regions of the world
– Has a clear understanding and knowledge of:
o its innovative nature;
o its distinctiveness within its sphere of action, and;
o the type and depth of its impact on its beneficiaries.
El proceso de selección
- All applications and nominations should be completed on the official form in English. Eligible applications and nominations will be evaluated by a Pre-jury according to the guidelines.
- Twelve Finalists will be selected by Qatar Foundation; a Jury will make the final selection of six winning projects
Línea de tiempo:
|Período de envío||Noviembre 6, 2018 - Enero 15, 2019|
|Anuncio de finalistas||Junio de 2019|
|Announcement of winning projects||Septiembre de 2019|
Para más información: