Plazo de solicitud: noviembre 3, 2018.
World Youth Alliance (WYA) África opens the 2018 search for a passionate, committed, and dedicated World Youth Alliance member from Africa who will represent the region in the second or third batch of the Programa de pasantías globales de WYA (May–July or September-December 2019) in New York City, USA. Successful completion of WYA’s Certified Training Program and Regional Internship Program in the WYA Africa regional office are prerequisites to apply for the search.
The chosen WYA member will receive the Vanessa Cherese Scholarship. This includes:
• A 3-month project management and advocacy training at the WYA Headquarters in New York
• An opportunity to represent the WYA Africa region in the International Summer Camp as a Counselor (if joining B2)
• Roundtrip economy class flight tickets from Nairobi, Kenya to New York, USA
• Alojamiento en habitaciones compartidas con instalaciones en Nueva York (un valor de aproximadamente $ 4,500)
• Qualified to apply for an internship stipend (a value of approximately $200-$300)
The chosen WYA member is responsible for the expenses related to the visa application and local transportation from his or her current location to Nairobi.
- Aged 30 years old and below
- University student or graduate
- Good command of the English language (writing and oral), French as a second language will be appreciated
- Strong skills in management, team work, public speaking, fundraising, and planning
- Signed WYA Charter
- World Youth Alliance Regional Internship Alumna
- Completed International Internship Application Form and Scholarship Application Form** (this can be merged as one)
- Completed WYA’s Certified Training Program with a score of at least 85 and above
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae (maximum of 3 pages)
- Carta de presentación dirigida al Director Regional de África de WYA
- 3 recommendation letters, 1 of which must certify financial need for the support under the scholarship
- Commitment to serve the region as a member of the National Committee of their country after their return from the International Internship.
Proceso de solicitud
- Completion of the Application Process
- Submission of the required essay question
- Complete application sent to [Email protected]
- Los solicitantes deben enviar sus requisitos de solicitud completados a [Email protected]con el sujeto 2019WYAAVCSF_LastName on or before November 3, 2018.
Para más información: